Where the heck are Russ and Jeff?

Written on May 17, 2012 – 2:59 pm | by Russ Turley

Hey Y’all,

There have been quite a few messages here and on our Facebook page about the absence of the show.  Jeff has been unable to record, so no show.  I’ve got a couple individuals that are going to fill in for a few shows.  Please have patience while Jeff is on the mend.

Thanks,

Russ

None Found
  1. 65 Responses to “Where the heck are Russ and Jeff?”

2. By Alice Yovich on Jul 22, 2012 | Reply

After finding you guys and listening for song, I really miss you guys. I’m so sorry that Jeff is unable to record and I hate that he must be so sick that he isn’t well enough to be on the show. I hope that he well soon and that you guys will be back on the air. I will keep him in my prayers.

3. By Suzanne on Jul 22, 2012 | Reply

Jeff– take as long as you need to fully recover! Your Heath definitely takes priority over the show, but know that you are missed!!! Russ– thanks for the update! We love you guys ad look forward to the shows return!

4. By Marie on Jul 22, 2012 | Reply

I miss you guys so much! But I really hope Jeff is recovering and that Russ, you’re doing well too. Can’t wait to hear back from you guys. You’ve been such an integral part of all our lives for so many years. Sending all the best to you both!

Marie

5. By bob on Jul 22, 2012 | Reply

god speed and get well as I am getting fat again. 🙁

6. By James on Jul 25, 2012 | Reply

I think we all would like an update ie there have been no new shows for over two months people to stand in as stated. It might be appropriate to let us know if its over for Fat 2 Fit and if you guys are going to keep the web page open if it decide not to do any more shows. You guys have been awesome anyway and we miss hearing your voices!!

7. By Rebecca on Jul 27, 2012 | Reply

Hi guys, Love your show and miss hearing you. Been listening to season two again, and it’s amazing how much info is packed in there. Hoping to hear from you again!! Hope Jeff is indeed on the road to recovery. Pls let us know if you can.

8. By Jennifer on Jul 27, 2012 | Reply

First, I hope Jeff is on the road to recovery.
    I noticed there is a new “fat2fitHQ” podcast on itunes. Are these guys capitalizing on your name or are they the ones you refer to as “possibly helping you out” in your last post?
    Miss you guys- thanks for all the great podcasts you have given us to date!!!

9. By LZ on Aug 2, 2012 | Reply

Hi guys,
    First, I love the show as it gives me encouragement and knowledge each day as I try to get more healthy. You are really doing something good for the lives of your listeners.

Anyway, this is just a note to say that I hope Jeff is feeling better. His description of his surgeries and recovery in one of the podcast episodes sounded very very painful, and my sympathies are with him. Being in a lot of pain and being challenged by a long illness can really derail you from your goals, but support can help you get back on track – this was my experience recently. So, I along with many of your listeners, offer you support and good wishes for a speedy recovery. Feel better soon!

Best,
    LZ

10. By johnnywood on Aug 2, 2012 | Reply

Yeah, what’s up with Fat2FitHQ?!!

Thanks for the heads up Jennifer.

I still check in to this page every day.

11. By Caren on Aug 3, 2012 | Reply

fat2fitHQ is 2 other guys. In my opinion they are using Russ & Jeff’s fame to bump up their own podcast.

In my own news…my 20 year old son is staying with me for the summer. I’m taking him to the gym every day, teaching him nutrition, and letting him read my F2F book. And he’s lost 15 pounds, moving from the obese category to overweight. He has more energy & self esteem, and I just hope he can continue this lifestyle when he gets back to college in a few weeks.

I started weight lifting, and have lost pounds & inches. I’m losing slowly, half a pound to a pound a week.

Thank you Russ & Jeff for changing our family tree!

12. By Aydee on Aug 4, 2012 | Reply

Hi guys. We DEFINITELY need another update. I am seriously worried here. Let us know that Jeff is on the road to recovery. As for me….I’m good. About 10kg lighter since I discovered your podcast. Thanks for all the great advice.

13. By Renae on Aug 4, 2012 | Reply

The show is great! I am re-listening to the podcasts straight through again until you are back. I have tried other weight loss/fitness podcasts and they just don’t come close! I am not hungry and I’ve been slowly losing weight. Small lifestyle changes instead of drastic measures…what a concept!

14. By Avi on Aug 7, 2012 | Reply

Miss you guys — you’ve helped me lose a lot of weight! Hoping that Jeff is better soon, and sending good wishes to you both.

15. By rachael on Aug 8, 2012 | Reply

We LOVE your show! We miss you guys SO much!!!!! Hope you feel better soon, Jeff. Thanks to both of you for all you do.

xoxoxoxo!