Written on January 1, 2012 – 4:34 pm | by Russ Turley
The new year is an obvious time to turn over a new leaf. Whether it’s quitting smoking, drinking or the ever popular lose weight, there’s no denying that the resolutions are flying. If you took a look out the window this morning you might have seen more people than normal walking or even jogging. The gyms are also more crowded than ever this time of year, but if you stick it out until March most of those people will quit and you ‘ll get the gym to yourself again. Why? Most of them won’t have set goals for themselves and therefore will fail at following through with their resolutions. They most certainly didn’t listen to this podcast in particular to learn how to set goals. Jeff goes it alone on the 5th installment of the most important show of the year, the 5th Annual Goals Show.
On this show you’ll learn:
- The basics of goal setting
- Setting a goal or resolution
- Breaking down goals
- Tips and tricks
Listen here, or subscribe for FREE to automatically receive future shows.
- Fat 2 Fit #113 – Achieving Your Goals in the New Year
- Fat 2 Fit #84 – Declarations of Purposeful Objectives
- Fat 2 Fit Show #13 – New Years Resolutions & Goal Setting
- Fat 2 Fit Show #49 – Obesity System Influences
- Fat 2 Fit #76 – Your Ideal Weight