Written on February 2, 2010 – 5:07 pm | by Russ Turley
Consistently our logs show that you, listener and reader, are looking for the oatmeal recipes that we talk about on the podcast or post in the show notes. In fact, 33% of the searches that are done on Fat2FitRadio.com are for oatmeal.
To make your search easier, below is a round up of all the oatmeal recipes and shows we mentioned them on.
- On show #81 the recipe of the week was Super Oatmeal. The link includes a video of an Olympic trainer showing you how to make the oatmeal using basically a hot plate.
- Listener Anna sent us a recipe for show #69 that she called Healthy Chocolate Blueberry Oatmeal. It’s pretty similar to the Super Oatmeal.
- Show #55 about Crossfit also brought a recipe for Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies from listener Paxye. This one is a downloadable PDF.
- Questions and Answers happened on show #52 we linked to Tom Venuto’s Oatmeal Pancakes that Jeff is a fan of.
- When we talked about Cooking for Weight loss on show #46, it was an oatmeal packed show including links for another version of Oatmeal Pancakes and a video of someone making them. Unfortunately both of those links are dead or private. That’s unfortunate, but take a listen to the show and find out what was said about them.
- We discussed a bunch of comments about oatmeal way back on show #26.
- And finally, the post that started it all, Jeff’s post titled “How to Cook Oatmeal in Advance“. Jeff prepares his oatmeal and then freezes it in single servings so it’s easy to eat and he has no excuses for not starting his day off with a great breakfast. You’ll also learn how to make fried slices of oatmeal and how to create your own instant oatmeal thanks to listener contributions.
- Fat 2 Fit Show #46 – Cooking for Weight Loss
- How to Cook Oatmeal in Advance
- Fat 2 Fit Show #55 – Crossfit
- Fat 2 Fit #81 – Medications That Make You Fat
- Fat 2 Fit #85 – Losing Weight on the Internet