Written on December 30, 2009 – 9:22 am | by Russ Turley
It’s another New Year and so it’s time for another opportunity to learn how to set goals and achieve those goals.
You may call them resolutions, but so often we use that term with huge lofty goals in mind. Instead of making that unachievable resolution that will just leave you feeling like a failure at the end of the year, break those big resolutions into small achievable goals. This particular show was created with exactly that reason in mind. If you use the techniques in this show, you will lose the weight that you’ve been trying to get off for the last many years. The alternative is next year, you will be in the exact same position you are this year, except, you will have gained even more weight.
Stop the weight gain train and set your goal to be a healthier, fitter you by the end of 2010.
Listen here, or subscribe for FREE to receive future show automatically.
- Fat 2 Fit #136 – 5th Annual Goals Show
- Fat 2 Fit #113 – Achieving Your Goals in the New Year
- Fat 2 Fit Show #51 – The Most Important Show of the Year
- Fat 2 Fit Show #13 – New Years Resolutions & Goal Setting
- Fat 2 Fit Show #49 – Obesity System Influences